3D Embroidery Course + Moth Project
Downloadable – Instant Access!
An extra special discount for my newly released course –
Stunning Stumpwork Course: With 3D Death’s Head Hawk Moth Project!
$54 instead of $109!
Make your own stunning three dimensional moth!
Have trouble with complicated instructions? No problem with my detailed stitch-by-stich videos of each step, I’ll take your hand and walk you through each step. Detailed enough for an adventurous beginner.
Level up your stitching skills and learn exciting new techniques to make your embroidery stand out! Literally 😁
So join the Stitch Gothica posse and make yo’self a little mothy fren’.
This 5 part course comes complete with tutorials on how to make the antennae, fluffy body, padded head and wire slip wings!
- 6 part video walk through makes each stitch easy!
- Delivered to your inbox instantly
- Wire slip wings tutorial
- Turkey work tutorial
- Layered padding stitch tutorial
- Antenna making tutorial
- Written booklet with full step-by-step instructions and photos
- 4 ½ inch wide moth + wings design template
- Embroidery Pattern – A beautiful moth embroidery design template
- How-To Photos + Easy Instructions – See clear photos of each step with beginner-friendly instructions in plain English
- Video Stitch Along – Sit back with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and level up your skills before you’ve threaded a needle with my 5 video modules!
- Beginner Friendly – Complete beginner? No problem! I always go into enough detail that even a beginner can follow my stitching videos. See how I made each stitch and take the guess work out of your embroidery with video!
- Instant Delivery! – All instantly delivered to your email inbox in a neat little PDF, so you can save it forever and print the design again and again! Perfect if you embroider to sell!
3D Embroidery Course + Moth Project
About My Embroidery Patterns
The embroidery designs on this website are of my own creation so you won’t find them anywhere else!
I have designed them to print straight off a home printer. The embroidery pattern on this page is downloadable so you will get a download link after purchasing and be able to save the PDF straight to your computer and print it instantly!
Each PDF pattern includes:
- Printable design template
- Detailed stitching instructions with step-by-step photos
- Illustrated pattern specific stitches list
- Suggested DMC thread colours diagram
- An explanation of how to transfer your design to fabric
What You Can Use My Patterns For
Copyright for all patterns belongs to Miss Sapsford (that’s me) and they can be used for any hand embroidery including making things to sell professionally. However, using them for mass-produced machine embroidery is prohibited. As is giving away or selling the actual patterns, altered or otherwise – if you’d like to sell my products I’d love to have you as an Affiliate.
My Money-Back-Guarantee Promise
All my downloadable products bought from this website, come with a complete money back guarantee. If you don’t like them for any reason then you don’t pay for them! Just email me at StitchGothica’at’gmail.com and let me know you’d like a refund. It’s that simple!
Why? Because I make my embroidery patterns for the enjoyment of others, I love hearing about & seeing the beautiful creations my customers make. The idea that someone would buy something from me and be unhappy with it doesn’t sit well with me. So don’t hesitate to email and let me know if that’s the case! And don’t forget to send me photos of everything you make too 🙂