The Indian Flying Fox Bat is great for practising your SATIN STITCH!
How is your color blending?
Want to get really good at it in one quick project?
In this pattern we’re pairing large areas of plain Satin Stitch (the wings) with some Long & Short Satin Stitch 3 color blending (the body).
By the end of this quick and cute little bat, you’ll have upped your color blending skills and have a little batty fren’ to boot. Just in time for spook month! 🦇
- Stitch along video shows you the whole process stitch by stitch
- Written booklet with step-by-step photos
- Multiple template sizes so you can use your bat for anything from necklace blanks and pin badges, to clothing patches and wall art!
- Multiple Size Options – There are so many uses for your Mini-Stitch thanks to the multiple template sizes! Why not make a necklace, pin badge or clothing patch!
- How-To Photos + Easy Instructions – See clear photos of each step with beginner-friendly instructions in plain English
- Video Stitch Along Link – Watch me make it! Complete beginner? No problem! See how I made each stitch and take the guess work out of your embroidery with a short, sped up video!
- Instant Delivery! – All instantly delivered to your email inbox in a neat little PDF, so you can save it forever and print the design again and again! Perfect if you embroider to sell!
About My Embroidery Patterns
The embroidery designs on this website are of my own creation so you won’t find them anywhere else!
I have designed them to print straight off a home printer. The embroidery pattern on this page is downloadable so you will get a download link after purchasing and be able to save the PDF straight to your computer and print it instantly!
Each PDF pattern includes:
- Printable design template
- Detailed stitching instructions with step-by-step photos
- Illustrated pattern specific stitches list
- Suggested DMC thread colours diagram
- An explanation of how to transfer your design to fabric
What You Can Use My Patterns For
Copyright for all patterns belongs to Miss Sapsford (that’s me) and they can be used for any hand embroidery including making things to sell professionally. However, using them for mass-produced machine embroidery is prohibited. As is giving away or selling the actual patterns, altered or otherwise – if you’d like to sell my products I’d love to have you as an Affiliate.
My Money-Back-Guarantee Promise
All my downloadable products bought from this website, come with a complete money back guarantee. If you don’t like them for any reason then you don’t pay for them! Just email me at StitchGothica’at’gmail.com and let me know you’d like a refund. It’s that simple!
Why? Because I make my embroidery patterns for the enjoyment of others, I love hearing about & seeing the beautiful creations my customers make. The idea that someone would buy something from me and be unhappy with it doesn’t sit well with me. So don’t hesitate to email and let me know if that’s the case! And don’t forget to send me photos of everything you make too 🙂